Monday, January 2, 2012

I'm Back

In the year 2011 I did not make one single blog post. I am glad I didn't because I do not want to look back on 2011 at all, yes it was that awful. After reading my friends Vicki's blog and catching up on her blog, I have decided to add blogging to my goals this year. I have set very high standards for myself this year that I am going to follow through with all the goals I have set, plus I am sure many more are to come. I have decided 2012 is going to be my year, no matter on what happens I am going to try to make is a distressful year for myself. I believe starting back up on my blog will help me achieve this because I can get my thoughts out there and written down and leave them on the blog and not carry them around with me. I hope everyone has a great year this year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment