Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Embarrassing Moment of the Day

I have to share this with everyone because it was truly embarrassing.

Today I decided that I would wait on Zander to get out of school to go to the post officer to mail a package...HUGE MISTAKE.  When I picked him up, I brought his after school snack with me were I could avoid him being a brat, lol.  We got to the post office and he ask to carry the package and of course I let him.  We get in the post office and it is packed.  Well....while standing in line he proceeds to scream out that he has to fart because it is a small post officer everyone turns and looks at us.  Then he proceeds to fart and a couple of people laugh, which is the wrong thing to do.  So, Zander decided to put on a farting show for the people in the post office and he thought it was funny.  IT WAS SO EMBARRASSING, I SWEAR.  I know boys will be boys, but I was glad to leave the post office.  I told my sister that my nieces better love their birthday package because Zander embarrassed the holy crap outta me.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my God! That is too funny. You gotta love being a mom to a boy. I wonder what embarrassing things Nicholas will do to us. Sad thing though is that my hubby probably would have done the same thing. Of course, he wouldn't have screamed it out but said it loudly enough for people around us to hear and then proceeded to do just that. Thanks for the laugh. I needed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome...boys will be boys, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny! Of course boys will be boys! lol

    ReplyDelete