Monday, September 27, 2010

I haven't blogged in forever it seems

I haven't blogged in a couple of weeks and the hubby brought it to my attention last night.  Once again he is away for a month, which sucks because he does deploy soon.  For once I don't feel like there is a million things going on at once.  Zander is in preschool now, but I still babysit, which is good.  I am planning the next day that I do not have to babysit and Zander is in school is just going out and going to see a movie and relax.  Life has been great though.  We have been spending a lot of time as a family and hopefully when the hubby comes home we can have a date night.  We can pick orders next month and we are hoping to move from here.  We have lived in Virginia Beach for 5 years, while 6 years for the hubby.  It is time to make our first move hopefully.  I am nervous about moving, I hate moving, but that is the navy life that we live.

Today is it raining, so it is gloomy outside, which makes it gloomy in the house.  I think I have done nothing all day, but school work and watch television.  I need to get somethings done, but you know how it is when the weather is gloomy you just want to have a lazy day.  Which talking about a lazy day.  I was flipping thru TV shows that are on demand for free and I decided to watch the new TLC show Sister Wives.  It wasn't entertaining.  Who wants there husband to be married to 3 women and about to marry a 4th.  The way their house was designed was odd.  It was a regular house, but it was broken up into 3 apartments for each wife.  I do not understand how people can live that type of lifestyle at all.  I am excited though that fall is here because of all the new television series...I know I sound like a dork, but everyone has their favorite television shows that they wanna watch.  I think that is the only good thing about Monday is because thru the week new shows come on, lol other than that I hate Mondays.



I think sometime this week I am going to start on a new layout for my blog.  The one I have now isn't pleasing me anymore.  If anyone has any suggestions let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment