Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Beginning of September

September started out okay I guess.  The first couple of days are always hard for me because my sisters birthday is September 2 and just think how old she would of been.  That day I held it together and didn't cry, tried no to think about it, but near the end of the day I was in tears.  I had my sister on the phone talking about the memories we had with our oldest sister.  It doesn't seem like it has been almost 13 years since we lost her, I miss her more everyday.  I have realized the pain never goes away it just gets easier to deal with in time.

On a good note the hubby is back and we went on a mini vacation this past weekend.  Nothing fancy and nothing to far from home.  We spent the weekend in Williamsburg, Virginia and my feet are still killing me.  I think we hit every outlet store we found, lol.  I love shopping what can I say.  We got some great deals and we got some of our Christmas shopping done already because he won't be here for Christmas, the first Christmas without him.  But anyways we had a blast as a family, lil man had fun and he didn't want to leave the hotel.  I loved the Yankee Candle store up there, I got to play in snow...yes snow, it snows every 4 minutes in this store and it was cold.  So if you need a place to cool down in the summer, Williamsburg Yankee candle store is the place to go.

Today lil man started preschool, I know it is only preschool, but this is his first year going to preschool ALL day.  I am sitting here bored to death with nothing to do.  Currently I am babysitting for a friend, but in less than a hour she will be gone and I have to grocery shop.  I have been waiting on this day to come, but now I feel empty inside, I am lost without my child or something.  Hopefully I am not the only one that feels this way.  But, for now I have to go and go find things to do around here before I slowly go insane without lil man, lol

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog. I look forward to reading. Im also a military wife in Virginia Beach.

    ReplyDelete