Saturday, December 4, 2010

I lost my Christmas Spirit

This week has went by very slow.  It feels like forever ago since the hubby left, but it hasn't even been a week yet.  I have stayed busy this week and now that it is the weekend I really don't wanna do anything, but I have to get up and get things done and come back and pick up around the house some and do laundry.  I am going to hopefully stay busy till lil man and I go home for the Christmas.  I think I have figured out what day we are going to go home.  I hate having to decide a date because I always change it, but I think I know for sure now.  I am trying to decide how to load the truck.  I am trying to decide if we should just drive half way or just drive all the way through which would be good and would save at least 60 bucks if not more.  I am excited about going home, but I am not excited for Christmas.  I have lost all Christmas Spirit that I have had this year since the husband left (First Christmas we are not together).  I was all into Christmas shopping and everything and now I am just blah.  I am hoping I won't take it hard on Christmas because of the family around. Well, I need to get off of here and start getting done what I need to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment