Sunday, December 12, 2010

Starting a new week

Tomorrow is Monday, oh what fun.  I am hoping that this week just flies by, which I know it won't.  Lil man has appointments this week and I have so much that I have to get done before Christmas arrives.  I cannot believe Christmas is almost here , it seems like time is just flying by, which is good.  I am hoping this whole deployment will just fly by be here and gone, but we still have forever.

The past couple of days I have been really good with my stress.  I am looking at the brighter side of things now days instead of thinking it is the end of the world.  Like I said before Everything Happens for a Reason!!!!  In a VERY small way I am hoping we get stationed in Japan or somewhere just for the experience.  It will be an experience of a lifetime.  How many people can say they have traveled overseas? Not many.  Plus, with Zander being young he would have a wonderful time in a place like Japan.  Then, we get to the part of me where I am scared to death of moving!!!!  Making new friends, getting use to a new place, it is just everything, but I guess it comes with the life of the Navy.

I am excited I get to go home for the holidays.  I haven't seen my family in forever it seems like.  It will be a year in February.  I am going to spend time with my sister and my brother and their kids and my husbands family (which are so wonderful, I just love them to death)...I couldn't ask for better in-laws.  I am hoping it won't snow on me on my way in.

But I am off to bed I have to wake up early in the morning.....I get use to sleeping in on the weekends and then Monday rolls back around.

No comments:

Post a Comment