Friday, December 10, 2010

Realizing the truth

I have been stressing over orders WAY to much, but think to some navy wives and family I have come to realize that I shouldn't be stressing over something I cannot help.  I am going back to my motto "Everything happens for a reason".  No matter where we go or even if we stay here we will make the best of it and we have each other because we are a family.  I think it comes a point in life where I have to accept things as it is.  I have also been a person that stresses about things and that is one of the mail reasons I had to have surgery when I was a teenager.  Some things I just CANNOT help at all.   I think with me realizing that it will help me out a lot.  I also, need to work on my patience.  I hate waiting on things that will happen sooner or later.  I am going to go home for Christmas and I am going to spend all my time with  family because they are the only ones that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment