Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Doing ok for once

I have been stressing out a lot lately and I was maxed out.  The other night I just let it all out, I cried, I screamed, went off on people and some people I didn't mean to, but I feel a lot better now.  I have come to realize that I cannot control what happens so I am going to let what ever happens happen.  I think the only thing I am worried about this week is Hurricane Earl.  We are suppose to be getting a little of it, but they aren't even sure what path it could take.  It could touch land, come onto land, or not even touch us at all.  I am worried because the hubby is still gone so I have to go out and get supplies tonight.  I hate huge storms when I am alone. I was thinking about going somewhere and getting an hotel, but I have to babysit....I know I know I shouldn't be worrying about babysitting during the storm, but it is life it is what I do right now as a job.  Other than the freaking hurricane everything seems to be going my way for once :)

No comments:

Post a Comment