Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm BACK

It has been a VERY long time since the last time I have blogged, but don't worry I'm back and hopefully no more long breaks.  I have finally got my blog page almost like I want it so you will see a lot of changes to my page.  Hopefully I will also start back on photography and of course graphics if I ever find the time.

So, so far it has been a very long summer, hot to the extreme, mother nature needs to make up her mind on what kind of weather she wants to have.  This year and weather has been something else.  First, started the year off with snow, A LOT of snow and now it is hot, to hot if you ask me.

Since I have blogged last I have made new friends and sent some other ones packing that I felt like I could not trust or just not my "type" of person I like to hang around with.  I love meeting other military wives because we are all going through the same thing and I feel that a civilian wife wouldn't know what we have to go thur.  Plus, when the hubby's are away our friends are our families and we depend on each other to get thru the long, sometimes rough, and hard months.  I want all my wonderful friends to know I love them dearly.

On to the next subject, I am so excited that my lil man starts preschool this year.  I am hoping to find me a great job in the criminal justice field, I am going to miss him when he is at school all day long.  I love to babysit the kids I am watching right now, but it is time for mommy to go back to work, which I won't probably do till I find that right job just for me.

Well, I am going to go for now I am going to go relax in the pool, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment