Friday, July 30, 2010

Sleep...what's that

My little mini vacation from babysitting ended yesterday, but today is Friday.  I got so use to going to bed late...waking up without an alarm, it felt so great.  Even though I am in my mind 20's, I love to sleep in and yes people my child does also.  Yesterday my alarm went off and I actually feel back to sleep, I just ignored it and the hubby kept poking me for me to get up.  Well, this morning I got up earlier than I usually do.  What happen was I woke up and the hubby wasn't in bed, he gets home around 4 in the morning and it was a little after 6.  Well, he was in the living room, it was so quite in the house that I got up and went looking for him and was going to call to see if it was still at work, but he was eating pizza rolls at 6:00 am in the morning....guys. Anyways, so he comes to bed and I was trying to go back to sleep and he just kept talking what time do you have to get up.....wake me up at this time....just on and on.  I love him, but all I wanted was just to go back to sleep.  I ended up getting up because he wouldn't stop moving so now I am super sleepy.  It is funny actually....lil man got up looking for me wanting to go back to sleep, so where did I stick him...in bed with the hubby.  Tomorrow hopefully I will get to sleep in.

Talking about sleep I am kinda dreading when Zander starts to school, because that means waking up early 5 days a week.  I have done it before it is just that I have to get use to it.  I have to learn to go to bed a little bit earlier than what I usually do.  Need to only get on the computer to do my homework and to check my msgs and then get my butt off.

Anyways, I am off of here the kids I babysit should be arriving in a couple of minutes.  I hope everyone got a goodnight sleep and got to sleep in.

No comments:

Post a Comment