Friday, July 30, 2010

Payday...great, but sucks

If you are in the military or a military spouse you will know what I am talking about.  The 1st and the 15th are our paydays.  I love payday, don't get me wrong, but everything that comes with it sucks.  Today I had to babysit, so after that which was after 2:00 pm I had to get everything I needed to get done before the weekend.  I had to go pay rent, go to the bank, go to the commissary, in which was PACKED.  I also had to pay all the bills this morning.  Stuff like this can get me exhausted in no time.  This weekend we also have to go school shopping for Zander....because Brandon is leaving again very soon and he just came home last weekend.  So much to do around payday I swear.  Do you gals feel the same or is it just me?

2 comments:

  1. No its definitely not just you hon. Payday is hectic over here too. We also have to go back to school shopping but with hubs leaving soon as well only time will tell when this will happen lol. The commissary is always a disaster around payday we usually try and hold off a few days before hitting it until then we shop at the local markets such as kroger or food lion they're always pretty empty. I do feel you though girl payday gets nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am an Air Force wife, but now that we are stationed in WA, we actually live closer to the Navy bases than the Air Force base, and trust me, I KNOW what you mean! Especially about the commissary! I hate going there around the pay days! It is an absolute nightmare.
    Also paydays are great but suck because we have all this money! And then poof! There it goes! lol! My husband just got paid last night, and already he's all "Well we don't have any money for gas!" WTH? LOL! So I'm trying to earn some money with some stay at home jobs to give us some wiggle room.
    And I love your site back ground! My grandfather and a few family members and good friends are in the Navy, so I hold it close to my heart! :)
    Here's hoping you have a relaxing weekend!
    <3MaryAnne
    ps- Love the name Zander! :)

    ReplyDelete