Sunday, July 25, 2010

Starting a new week

The in laws have been in since Thursday and the hubby got in yesterday.  I am happy to have him home.  Sadly the in laws are leaving us tomorrow and it is going to be months before we will see them again, hopefully they will come in for Thanksgiving.  We have had a blast while they have been here, minus the HOT weather that we are having, temps past 100 really suck.  I am ready to start the new week though and get everything back to normal.  Talking about getting things back to normal, this morning I woke up and my cable isn't working at all.  There is this error msg on it...stupid FIOS.  First thing in the morning Verizon will be here to fix it, but I miss ARMY WIVES tonight.  I hate missing it, but thank god for on demand.  They better have it on demand tomorrow where I can watch it.

While the in laws have been here we got new tires for the truck, which they helped us with.  My father in law grounded me from driving my truck till I got new tires, so of course I got them....a southern girl has gottas to have her truck.  I love having them here they help out a lot with lil man and they bought hubby's Christmas present early because he is going to be deployed for the holidays.  Plus, I am going to miss the good ol' southern cooking for the dad.

This week I start a new college class which I am excited about, but I have enjoyed my 2 weeks off from school...not writing papers, not checking in everyday for school.....LESS STRESSFUL it seemed like.  School, school, school...my lil man starts preschool.  I know I am being a huge baby about it, but him going to school all day is a huge change for the both of us.  But on a good note I am very excited to go school shopping for him, I think we are going to start school shopping this week.

With everything said...I think I have said everything I wanted to say...I am going to go and spend time with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment