Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Luck....yeah right..can you say bad luck

My bad luck started Sunday when I woke up.  Come to find out the cable wasn't working at all, so I called and they came out first thing yesterday.  Yesterday their server crashed so not only my cable was out my Internet was out to.  Life without cable or Internet SUCKS, by the way.  This morning the guy came out and fixed it thank god.

Continuing on with my bad luck Sunday I went to have my hair highlighted and trimmed.  Well, the woman that done my hair wasn't paying attention at all.  She kept on talking about her stalker guy and playing with her friends hair while she was highlighting mine....so she told her other friend to wash out my hair and the top of my hair was almost white and the rest of the highlights from root down was a darker blonde.  She fixed it and the problem was solved.  Then she started cutting my hair and I told her split ends and dead ends off so a couple of inches gone.  Well I noticed yesterday I have a lot of split ends she probably didn't even take 1/2 inch off of my hair.  So I am NEVER going back there.

Oh the bad luck isn't over just yet.....Yesterday we went to the movies and messed around at a couple of stores.  Came home in the AC is BROKE.  I called the homeowner and he is suppose to have a guy come out today, but I haven't heard nothing from his guy that fixes the unit.  I called the homeowner back and I am waiting on his call.  I am just thinking god that it isn't that hot outside at all.  This is the reason at this very moment I do not want to be homeowners....at one point I thought it was a great idea to buy a house, but after I take a closer look into it things like this that happens to your house if you don't have a lot of money saved or not have debt....you are going to put yourself in a money pit trying to fix things like this.

This week as only begun I am pretty sure the bad luck isn't over yet...wonder what it is going to be next?

No comments:

Post a Comment