Saturday, July 31, 2010

Military Wife Survey

1.How long have you been a Military Wife?3 5 1/2 years

2. How many deployments have you gone through? lol, long ones about to be my 4th, but this isn't counting the workups and dets etc...you girls know how it is

3. What do you like about being a Military Wife? I love being a wife to Brandon and supporting him.....being a military wife isn't all the exciting because you have to go without your hubby for so long its sucks

4. Do you live on base?Nope

5. What is your favorite base so far?  We have only been station at Oceana

6.What's the hardest part of the military life?You can't really plan anything because everything changes at the blink of an eye and going without the hubby for months and months

7.Do you go to the grocery store or commissary?depends on the deals I shopped at the commissary this pay period

8. Do you prefer Dress Blues or Dress Whites?whites

9.Do you have a lot of Military Wife friends?yes I do and I love all of them very much

10. Do you prefer wal-mart or the BX/PX/NEX? Depends what I have to buy, we shop at the NEX and we also shop at Walmart and many other stores also

11. So how did your Husband propose? lol no proposal, we talked about getting married and then I ended up pregnant so we got married the the Justice of peace

12.Did you marry him after he joined or before?after but was dating when he joined

13.How long have you two been together?a lil over 6 years

14. Any kids yet? yes 1 boy

15. Any kids yet to come? want one more but if not oh well I have my lil man

16. Is your husband one of those (I am army hear me "HOOAH"/ I am Marine Corps hear me "OOHRAH") kind of guys?nope not at all

17.Have you ever done combatives with your husband?nope

18. How many bases have you lived at? we have only been stationed at Oceana

19. If you could change one thing about the military what would it be?If they could give me six months planned out at a time, and not change it, I'd be happy

20.Do you like military balls?We haven't been to one yet

21.Where does your family live? Good ol' Tennessee

22.Do you have a job? nope I am a stay at home mommy and I babysit but I am trying to find me a job

23. Have you ever gotten in a fight with a CPO's wife?no

24. Name one thing you do when your husband is gone?Sleep with my phone and the computer is never on silent for me to hear when I get an email

25.Do you think other wives do that too?yeah of course

4 comments:

  1. love the survey :) Ill be filling it out as well. Youre over at oceana? small world im in virginia beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i live right outside of jeb little creek base.

    ReplyDelete