Friday, February 26, 2010

Finally breaking down....

I know I have already posted once today, but this is a I need to blog post.

If you are a military wife you will know what I am talking about.  I guess when you are going thur a deployment there are some days where it just gets to you and it gets to you good.  Well I guess today is my day.  It is almost 11 pm and I am in tears.  It's just all the emotions rolled up into one and it's hard to hold them back.  It's the end of the week and it seems like everything decided to go wrong this  week.  I just wrote hubby an email and I know he is going to be mad at it, but at the time I sent it I didn't care.  Yes I understand that when they get liberty off the ship, they get to go site seeing....but why the hell spend so much money.  I want to be so mad at him, but at the same time I'm not.  It's the emotions of I miss him, I am mad at him, I can't talk to him when I want to, I have barely got to talk to him today...Just to tell him hae fun and DON'T spend to much money.  I was looking foward to the phone call tonight, but I understand that the phones aren't always working on the ship.  I can go on and on about this, but I keep telling myself this is military life.  This isn't my first deployment and I am pretty sure it isn't going to be my last, but they never get easier.  I am hoping breaking down tonight that tomorrow morning will give me a fresh start.  We only have 44 days left of this deployment (hopefully) and I just keep telling myself that is just a little bit over a month.  For the time being I am just going to breathe in and breathe out.  Oh the joys of being a military wife..................

1 comment:

  1. Awwww hunn I hear ya. I think it must be in the air today, I've been the exact same way all day. Everytime I turn around I'm in tears, I've been edgy with everyone, today has been a really hard day. Its always good to have a hard cry every once in a while though, I think it helps clear the stress out of your body, I always feel much better afterwards. *toasts* Here's to having our hubby's back with us soon hopefully ! Take care and if you need anything or even just to talk please feel free to send me a message on facebook and my phone number is in my info on my profile if you need to call and just b*tch to someone for a little !

    ReplyDelete