Friday, February 26, 2010

One LONG Day.....

Today has just been one of these days were you just want to pull your hair OUT!!!!!!!  I am still counting the hours till bedtime, which isn't that long away.  It started out with lil man waking up crying wanting his daddy.  He has cried all day for him.  I keep telling him daddy will be home soon and I try to explain why daddy is on ship for, but he is to young to understand.  Then my friend bought lunch lil man said he wanted chicken and once she got here he was throwing a fit because he wanted a burger.  During all this I am emailing my husband and they are in port....so I have been waiting on his call ALL day.  He said he would call, but nothing yet.  So I have only got to email my husband a couple of times this morning and I haven't got to talk to him all day.  HE BETTER CALL, LOL.  Well, if you are a military wife you know how it goes during a deployment. 

Tomorrow I have to go pay rent and I am hoping that the landlord is home because the unit guy lied.  I tried to call him today and he didn't answer, which pissed me off.  I just want the freaking thing fixed.  I will be so happy when it is fixed. 

If you live in Virginia Beach NEVER, EVER, rent from Harpers Square.  When I first moved to Virginia Beach almost 5 years ago, we lived there and I loved it.  We moved and because I loved it so much there we moved back.  Well we got robbed there at the end of 2008 and they were nice people and they let us move townhomes.  Well I didn't live here when my husband deployed.  He turned in a notice back in December the woman said it was ok over the phone just come in and sign the papers after he came back from leave because he was on the ship off and on and finally got to come home on Christmas leave.  Well....he went back and they acted like he didn't even call.  He gave them a long enough notice, but he had to put in another 30 days notice to their face...wait it gets better (yeah right).  Well, when we moved in we put $450 down.  I figured we would get back at least half of that because they have to take out like 5 days of Febuary's rent.  Well, I called them yesterday because I got a letter in the mail.....they screwed us ove BIG time.  Out of the $450, we only get back .59 cents.  I am waiting on the statement in the mail because I am pretty sure they over charged us...Actually I know for sure.

I am going to get off of here for tonight and wait for the hubby to call.  I hope you gals and guys have a wonderful Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment