Sunday, February 21, 2010

First entry

So, I have decided to start a blog as you can tell, lol.  Let me start off introducing myself.  I am Dana.  I am married to a wonderful man named Brandon, he is in the Navy.  We have a 4 year old son named Zander he is our world.  Right now we are currently stationed in Virginia Beach.  We love it here.  

So, getting on with life....Right now we are going through a deployment, which sucks, but all deployments do.  This deployment is a little bit different.  Brandon left on ship and not ever a day being on ship their ship had to go to Haiti to help out.  Well because they were down there some sailor's got to come home and he was one of them.  So, we decided to get a house and move in it, yay we got a house...well he wasn't even here enough to get use to it.  A week later he went back on ship.  It was a tease for them to send him home and then send him right back out.  Now that I am here in the house with Zander I had to find stuff to occupy my time...that is how I came to start a blog.  I figured its something to do to pass the time away.

This coming week I have a lot to do.  I have to get Zander registered for preschool next year, so I am crossing my fingers he gets in.  I also have to fix the flower bed I tore all to pieces.  Wash the vehicles, do laundry, and keep the house clean.  Talking about laundry I hate to do it.  It never fails that I will start washing clothes and then I will stop and I hate folding so it takes me forever to fold all the clothes.  So that is one of my goals is to fold laundry on time and to keep up with it.  When we first moved into the house I told myself I am going to keep the house totally clean....well I have kept it clean just not totally clean.  I also have to work on finding me a job.  I put in for a probation officer job and I hope I get it because I want something in my career, but almost any job will do.

Well, gals and guys I am signing off for tonight because I have to go fold my clothes YAY (not, lol) and I have to cook me and Zander dinner soon.  I well blog to you gals and guys later.




1 comment:

  1. i hate doing laundry too. thats something i need to get done but im so sick right now its just like blahhhh i dont wanna carry the clothes to the washroom and heck dont even wanna leave my bed even though im getting so thirsty that i have no choice. im sorry they teased you with brandon but it was a few more days spent together then what you had before and look at it as a blessing, not a teasing burden. i love you chicka. your lil dana.
    :)

    ReplyDelete