Monday, February 22, 2010

LONG...BORING....DAY

I feel like my day has been wasted away.  It started out okay, minus the fact that hubby didn't email me like he does every morning.  My friend texted me and reminded me to call the preschool to set up an interview for my son for preschool, I got an interview for this week, which is wonderful.  Then I called my landlord and he told me to call the guy that has been working on the unit outside for him to FINALLY come and fix it.  Well I did the guy said he would be here at noon and it is almost 2 pm.  So I have waited around the house for nothing today.  Which it makes me feel all lazy and such.

Getting on with life.......So I have been super lazy today.  I have been telling myself since I moved here that I need to exercise everyday because I have no job so I do not want to put on weight I forbid that!!!!! So my #2 goal is to exercise.  I need to do something, I also need to watch what I eat.  I was losing weight till I moved back up here to VA.  I just want to get down to a good weight.  Its funny I guess everyone wants to lose weight..Its life I guess.

So..after I wrote my blog yesterday I got off and I folded clothes...YAY me, but I didn't finish the laundry yet so I have to do that.  The first thing I am going to start on once I get done writing.

Have you ever seen Made of Honor?? Well I have tried watching it a couple of times, but it keeps messing up so I have never full watched it.  I ordered in from Netflix and I finally got to watch all of it.  I invited a friend over and her kiddos to watch it and I liked it.....to me it wasn't worth all the waiting I did to see the end.  The movie was good, but I thought the end could of been better.  A movie I just recently watched on demand was Time Travelers Wife.  If you have not seen this movie you need to do so.  I cried and I cried.  I loved it.  Its now in the top 10 favorite movies of mine :).

I finally heard from the hubby.  He usually sends an email to my phone first thing in the morning, but this morning he didn't.  I have waited all day (like I was doing something anyways,lol) to hear from him.  That is one thing about military life is when your hubby is deployed, you never know when you will hear from them.  You get use to them sending you messages at certain times and when you don't receive it you get all disappointed and you worry.  I have never had patience, anyone that knows me knows Dana does not have any....well being a military wife I must have just a little patience inside of me somewhere having to be patient for my sailor to come home.  Goal #3: Work on my patience.

Well, I guess that is it for today.  I have to go finish laundry, pick up the mess that my wonderful son made all over the house, cook dinner for us when it is time, and call the landlord to see when the freaking guy is coming out (again Dana work on patience).

Goals So far:
#1: When doing laundry fold the clothes right away and put them away
#2: Exercise everyday, even if it is just 30 mins 
#3: Work on being more patient towards everyone and everything 

Hope you gals and guys have a nice day and Goodnight....See Ya tomorrow 
 

2 comments:

  1. lol your 2 funny. but i love you anyway. get that laundry done too....and ill attempt to start mine i shoulda earlier today and now im sitting here staring at what could be 3-4 louds of just MY OWN CLOTHES....im like wow how did i dirty so many clothes. lol. well love you your lil dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my laundry done...just have to hang up my clothes the folded ones are already put away ;)....

    ReplyDelete