Sunday, February 28, 2010

What a day......

The past couple of days has been a stream of emotions it seems.  Yesterday I wasn't over the fact the my hubby kept spending money over and over.  We discussed how much money he could spend and of course being a guy went WAY.......over that limit.  I hung out with my best friend yesterday and her kiddos and she helped me feel a lot better.  I got to talk to the hubby on the phone last night and of course some of that money went towards my birthday present that is coming up, but still he went over the limit.  Got over it last night and then he brought it back up today during an email.  I finally told him this conversation is closed.  I think now I am pretty much over it.  I just want this deployment to get over with.

Now I get on-line and view the bank  statement something is screwed up with that I am hoping I can figure that one out.  Going on with today......Lil Man got fun dip all over the new carpet in the living room I tried everything to get it up...didn't work.  I got on-line and googled and I got must of it up after I found this neat trick, lol.  You wet the spot on your carpet with water and dawn dish soap, lay a towel over it and iron the towel.  You have to do it several times.  It didn't come all the way out, but amazingly it brought most of it out and also lighten it.  I just turned the carpet around and he is hidden now were people won't see it when they walk through the door.

On the good side...my unit got fixed so now my heat works right.  One less thing to stress about :).

So today is the last day of February.....YAY......With March comes me getting another year older.  In which I HATE.  I am going to be 24 that means 6 more years till I turn 30.  I am not complaining though.....With age you become more wiser.  Plus, the hubby comes back in April.....and the in laws are coming down in April so it is something to look forward to. So until April gets here I am just going to breathe in and out and hopefully things will stop messing up around here for me to get a break.

Well gals and guys I am outta here for tonight.  Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment