Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Gloomy Day....

Today it just had to rain outside.  I stayed in the house all day, in my pj's.  I cleaned up a lil bit, but mostly I have been lazy.  I think we all have those days were you just want to be lazy.  I am dreading tomorrow.  At 9 am lil man has a preschool interview for next year.  I am crossing my fingers he will get in because he really needs it.  The unit guy didn't come today I guess because it started raining, but I have that the heating unit isn't fixed.  Come on how lazy can someone be.  I contacted this guy weeks ago.

So I watched 27 dresses last night.  It was my second time seeing the movie, but it has been awhile.  I love the movie.  I cannot imagine being the maid of honor 27 times and twice in one night.  You have to be a super woman maid of honor to do that.  Talking about movies I can't wait till the new Twilight move comes out June 30.  I was one of these people that would not watch Twilight because everyone else did and I thought it was just another vampire movie.  The first time I watched it I fell in love, lol.  I also went to the movies in seen New Moon twice, I know I am such a dork.

Tomorrow is going to be a semi busy day with going to the school and I have to go shopping I have to go buy lil man some night time pull ups.  Does anyone have any suggestions about potty training a toddler for night time?  I thought about buying a mattress cover and let him just learn to go in middle of the night.  Talking bout lil man he is currently mad at me because I cannot find his Spongebob pj's.  He is yelling mommy I want my spongebob ones and I cannot find them.  Who knows what he has done with them.

Well gals and guys I have to go I have to print off a LES for the school and to make sure I have everything that I need for in the morning.  I am not a morning person at all and I ave to wake up at 7:30.  Thanks god the school isn't even 2 minutes away.  It is just right around the corner.  Also please keep my step father in prayers because he is have surgery this week on his heart.

Goodnight everyone and thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment