Sunday, August 1, 2010

Starting my week, Monday SUCKS

Tomorrow is Monday...oh great, I hate Monday and I am pretty sure everyone hates Monday's also.  I am happy thought I don't have to babysit till Wednesday so I have a couple of extra days to sleep in and get things done.  I have a list of things I have to get done tomorrow so far my list consist of:
  • Call Portsmouth and going to try to reschedule my surgery for when hubby is home
  • Have to run to the grocery store, lil man has already ate all of his banana's
  • Get my school work ready for this week
  • make a doc appointment, I hate medical
That is just the short list.  I swear trying to keep up with everything sucks.  It seems like everything has to be done right after the weekend, plus didn't I just grocery shop, lol.  Also, I am going to try to take lil man to the park tomorrow because he has been asking and of course today he rained.


Anyways, I am going to enjoy this week with the hubby because he is leaving soon for a couple of weeks.  I hate him being gone, but we all hate our hubbies leaving, but its their job to serve their country.  After so many years I am use to it.  The one thing I hate about the hubby being gone is I get scared sometimes of the tiniest sounds at night, lol...I know , I know I am a big girl and I shouldn't but I do.  Do you gals do the same thing?

But anyways, I am taking my butt to bed I am so sleepy, lol....nothing new there.

No comments:

Post a Comment