Monday, March 1, 2010

Oh sunny day.......

Today was just another ordinary day.  Today was nice and sunny outside.  My friend brought her kiddos over for me to watch a couple of hours.  I took them outside and they had a blast, but because they were outside my lil man got his first bee stung today right on his knee.  He was so dramatic....saying mommy, mommy a bug bite me kill it and he wouldn't let me see I didn't know a bee stung him.  When I finally got to see it he was huge.  I was a good mommy doctor and I doctored him with my first aid kit....YAY me, lol.

So my sister texted me  just a lil while ago and she was telling me how grateful she is to have my granny still with us.  Growing up our granny was the only grandparent we had.  She kept us in line.  I remember we use to take turns staying with her every other weekend.  My granny is now 92 years old and still kicking.  My sister went to go see her today, because after what happen to Nana my sister wants to see her a lot more.  My sister told me that when she left her today she told her she would be back Wednesday...granted that my granny is in the nursing home...she told my sister call me before you come I might have somewhere I have to go, lol.  Gotta love granny.

 The other day I was talking to my "mother dearest", which is a ex co-worker that kept me in line.  She ask me if I was home sick yet and I told her no, but the truth is I do miss certain things at home, one thing is my family of course (most of them) and I miss working with my mother dearest and my sister dearest, which they loved to play jokes on me.  I realized that back home isn't really home no more.  It will always be home, but it is never the same once you live and return.

Well, it is time for me to go...motherhood is calling me....mommy,mommy, come here, lol.  Gotta love the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment