Thursday, March 18, 2010

Counting the days.......

So with us being in our final month of the deployment, I am slowly....but surely wrapping up things at home.  Yesterday, I bought my homecoming dress.  I love this dress.  I have to work on getting me a tan or I will have to get a spray on tan....lol.  I have a list of things I need to do at home before hubby comes home.  Getting a dress was the first thing on my list to do.  Next, I have to find lil man the perfect outfit to wear to homecoming.  Most of the things on my list will be done a week before hand because my in laws are coming down for Spring Break.  Ihave to make sure everything is cleaned.  I was going to start on the yard work, but I figured that can wait till the hubby comes home. 

I rented "Did you hear about the Morgans", for tonight.  I have been wanting to see it since I have seen the previews.  I am hoping it is a good movie because I have waited a long time to see it.  While, talking about movies tomorrow is March 20 and that means New Moon is coming out on DVD.  I am so excited.  I will probably wait till hubby comes home to rent ir or may even buy it. 

Well...sorry this isn't a long entry, but I have to go cook Spaghetti for the kiddos...I am babysitting tonight.

I am also taking the poll down and going to put another one up soon.  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment