Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Goodmorning....

I am usually not up this early...I am not a morning person at all.  So this morning I woke up with a major toothache...already started off bad, but thanks to a friend it is gone.  She was a life saver she brought me meds for it and not it is gone....for now.....Today I am babysitting so it is me againest 3 kiddos, which isn't bad at all.  I love watching the 2 kids I am watching.  My goals for today is to wash clothes and at least get my SUV washed and vaccumed out.  I have cleaned it out but not it is time to clean it competely out and after I get done with that one I am attacking the truck which doesn't need to be vaccumed or anything just needs to be washed by hand...I took it through a carwash not to long ago.....It looks pretty nice outside, so at least me and the kiddos won't be trapped inside all day. 

Can you believe it is almost the middle of March....it seems like March just started,  I am so excited i turn 24 this month....I feel old.  I was telling my sister the other day that she makes me feel young because she is turnign 30 this year lol....I was just telling a friend yesterday that I have a bug family...I use to hate having a big family, but I love it now that I have gotten older.  I have 5 sibilings...which not it is like I have 3...I do not see my oldest brother that needs to grown up and when I was younger my oldest sister got killed.  Now it is just like it is just the 4 of us me, my sister, and my twin brothers.  It seems like as we get older we grow closer together and I love that.  I was thinking the other day I never thought we would all have kids together, but me and my sister have kids 3 weeks and 1 day apart and my brothers 2 kids are just a couple of years younger.  I sit back now and I would never, ever see us as parents...its funny because when I think about it I never see myself without any of our kiddos in our lives.  They almost out number us, but thats the good thing...Well if you add my older brothers kids they do out number us Big time.

I am going to go and get working on some housework....

No comments:

Post a Comment