Monday, March 8, 2010

My life....my hobbies....my goals...

Its been a couple of days since I have wrote.  They other day I decided to not do anything set around and be lazy, which was relaxing.  I didn't clean, I didn't leave the house, I just stayed in my PJ's all day.  While I was being lazy I decided to pull out some photos and edit them.  I have forgotten how much I love photography.  Sitting down and playing with them and just doing what ever to them.  The last time I really just took my camera out was when I took some Christmas Dance pictures for my lovely sister and her friend.  I didn't realize I missed it so much....now I am excited about the warm weather to get here for me to take my camera back out and do pictures.  We have this place called RedWing Park and I love going there for many reasons.  They have a Japanese garden, a rose garden, and this huge flower garden.  The flowers should be blooming in a couple of months...I am so excited...Have I mentioned I am so excited, lol.

I have promised myself because I still have close to 6000 dollars to spend on my schooling and the money is just waiting there for me to use it next Monday I am going to call the school and get started on my Bachelor's Degree.  I am the first person out of my brothers and sisters to have a college degree.  I have my Associate's  in Criminal Justice.  My goal is to someday go to law school, but honestly I do not see that happening because of the money it takes.  Right now I am in the process of trying to find me a Probation Officer job...which I have not had any luck what so ever.  It seems like no one is hiring.  I hate the economy when it is like this.  So I have made myself a post it note and stuck it in the office to remind me to call the school first thing Monday.

So, lil man is sick with a cold.  I take him to the doctor Thursday to see what it is.  The last time he had a cough like this and I thought it was a cold it turned out to be pneumonia.  I hate it when he is sick.  Like a normal child he refuses to take meds and I have to beg him to take his meds.  

So I just got off the phone with my mom....she told me that my oldest brother called her, which he is 40...you would think he has grown up by now...he called to tell her that he may be another daddy that he isn't for sure....if he is he will have 7 kids...7.....I think it is time for him to GROW up...

Before I get off of here for the night..My really good friend Tashia also has a blog that everyone of you should check out.  Its:  http://www.lifeofnavywife.blogspot.com/

I am getting off and going to do my mother duties and relax.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment