Saturday, March 20, 2010

A day at the beach.....

I decided to go to the beach today.  Perfect weather or as some call it beach weather.  My husband told me not to go till he got home...but his parents are coming down before he gets back and that will be one of the places that we go to first.  We had a blast at the beach with some friends.  Played in the sand...shopped in the boardwalk stores (even though we bought nothing)....and we walked the boardwalk.  Lil Man loved it until the walk back to the truck.  We parked on 14th St. and we walked down I would say about 28th St. and on the way back a woman ran him over with a bicycle.  He is fine, but she didn't even say she was sorry.  What kind of woman is that.  We are thinking about going back tomorrow and if I do I am going to wear so shorts and a spaghetti strap top to get me some sun before the hubby comes home.

So..I have been working at getting some things done here and there...One thing I am dying to do is plant flowers, but I cannot till the hubby comes home.  He wants to help me and I am really excited about it...I know I sound like a dork, but I am.

Talking about the wonderful husband I have, I received my birthday package from him.  It is the best gift ever.  He bought me the Twilight books gift set.  I have read the first 2, so now I just have to read the last 2.  I cannot believe he remembered to get me those.  I owe him BIG time, lol.  I love you baby.

I have less than 2 weeks before the in laws get here so I have to start getting some stuff done.  With only 2 weeks until they get here, which means homecoming is coming up soon.  I am so excited.  I am trying to make the time go by fast, which rarely happens.  I keep on telling lil man that daddy is coming home soon and he will take you to Chucky E Cheese, lol.

Well I am going to go..I have a 4 year old to go keep up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment