Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Enjoying life

Today I actually succeed in getting some sun....It's funny because my legs won't tan but my upper body will....it is so nerve raking.  I am going to go outside and lay in the sun everyday till the hubby returns and then hopefully my legs will have a little tan on them.  I am hoping at least.

So tomorrow I am going to the dentist.  I HATE the dentist, always have and always will.  I am hoping I just need a filling something cheap and easy.  My tooth just hurts off and on so hopefully no root canal.  I know they are going to tell me I need my wisdom teeth out, but I have been putting that off for years, they don't bother me so way put myself in pain to have them cut out.  That is how I see it.  Friday my son has a doctors appointment for his sleeping.  I am hoping it is just a phase, but I guess we will see Friday.  Talking about lil man....it seems like he is just getting more and more hyper everyday.  Any of you have any suggestions on how to handle a hyper kid, lol.  They are going to start his ADHD testing once he starts preschool.

I have came up with the prefect gift for my hubby's birthday/homecoming gift...What sucks I cannot post it on here because he reads my blog...sorry baby...I love you though.  When he comes home we have a lot of yard work to do during his leave...I am so excited about working in the yard.  I done a little yard work in the back today, but not much.  I mostly done it to get some sun.  Once hubby is home we are going to start working out as a family....going to the park and walking...walking around the neighborhood....just something.  I need to lose weight.  I was losing weight till I moved back to Virginia, but I am slowly gaining it back.  I have gained back like 3 pounds and I hate that.  I will lose those 3 pounds before hubby returns.

March 30, which is my 24th birthday...I start school again YAY.  I am going to go my bachelors without any school loans.  That is my goal.  I already had an account set up with MyCAA, so I get to use that money for my first 7 classes.  I am so excited.   Now I just have to find me a job and I will be fully satisfied.  I love staying at home with lil man, but I need a job.  I start watching my friends kiddos next month till I find a job.  I am also excited about that because I love her lil kiddos.

 Well, I am going to go for now...Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment