Sunday, March 28, 2010

Near the end

So we are near the end of this deployment.  There's so many things that I am hoping will make the last couple of weeks fly by.  I am going to start babysitting my friends kiddos so that will kill some time and then almost a week from now the in laws are coming down.  Tuesday March 30 is my birthday and a really good friend is cooking me dinner, so I am super excited about that.  I am just hoping that time will go by really fast.  I hate waiting.

A lot has happen since the last time I wrote....First, I have to go to the dentist and have a root canal.  It isn't done yet I go back the 6th to have it finished up.  I hate the dentist, when I say hate I mean I hate the dentist.  There are many reasons for this.  Dental work is more than going to the ER if something is wrong and of course in m opinion  dental insurance sucks.  I know our insurance only pays half...Only half that means whatever is wrong it will be expensive.  Your teeth is eventually going to fall out, so why does it have to be so expensive.  Second, I hate the pain.  I think pain in your mouth is worse than almost any other pain.  The reason I went to the dentist is because I has having pains here and there, so I decided to go before it got worse.  I WAS NOT in pain everyday...it seems since the dentist has bothered my tooth I have been in some kind of pain in my mouth, minus today.

Oh a good note...Of course I wrote that I found the perfect dress and now I have found my son the perfect shirt for homecoming.  It matches the blue that is in my dress, so I am so excited.  I also bought him these jeans that are really cute.  They have that dirty look to them and with the shirt he is coming to look so handsome.  Talking about homecoming, one of the things I am excited about this homecoming is the In Laws are going to be up here for homecoming.  They have never been here for homecoming so I am super excited about that.  They get to see what it is all about...YAY!!!

Lil man is on this new med to help him sleep at night and it works great....he takes halves during the day to calm him down.  I am so glad that the doctor finally decided to do something about everything that is going on with him.  He has testing on the 14th so see how delayed he is.  He just had almost the same testing last summer back home in Tennessee, but I guess Virginia is way different than Tennessee.

March 30 I start back to school officially...yay for me.  I am use of doing 2 classes at a time with each of them being 9 weeks, but I guess I am doing one class at a time with each class being 5 weeks.  I am excited to see how this is going to turn out...

I am going to go, sorry I haven't wrote in awhile, but I have been super busy...I will try to write more another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment