Monday, March 15, 2010

It's been awhile....

Since I have written we have went through a time change for Spring.  I wanna say I hate the time change....I really do.  It makes me feel like I am sleeping later than i should when we move up an hour.  It makes the days seem shorter and it is always later than you have realized.  It is like when you get use to one time change the other one is right around the corner waiting to happen.

Ok...enough talking about the time change.  So, I have decided that for homecoming for my husband I want to wear a dress.  It's funny actually because I do not wear dresses...I think the only time he has ever seen me in one is when we got married.  I have been looking for the perfect dress, but yet I haven't found one.  I am in a rush because I have less than a month.  I think for my son I am going to order him a homecoming shirt from cafepress.com.  The last time my hubby was deployed that is what I did and I think I will do that again.  we have to look pretty for our Sailor, lol. 

So, the doctor put lil man on these all natural pills that are suppose to help you go to sleep.  Let me tell ya...these things barely work.  I have no clue what is up with his sleeping habits, but he has taken them for 2 nights and I haven't seen a change.  yes, last night he went to bed earlier than what he usually does, but it was still very late.  The first night he went to sleep fast, but the thing was he woke up like a hour and half later and he was fully awake and ready to go like he already had a full night of sleep.  So, if you have any suggestions on how to help him go to sleep at night, please, please, let me know....I think I have tried everything so far.  I have even cut out his nap.  I am hoping this is just a stage that some kids go through.

My hubby called yesterday and I guess he has bought me a birthday present and it will be here Wednesday.  I am driving myself nuts because I am trying to figure out what the heck he has bought.  When he bought me flowers he used the regular credit card so I knew to expect flowers from him.....this time he didn't use the regular credit card and I have no clue what to expect.  All the he has told me is that it is something I have wanted for a long time.  I can't think of what it could be.  So, I guess I will be waiting here this week for me to get a package.

Well, I am going to go...I hope everyone has a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment