Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Alone once again

Day 1

Brandon left first thing Monday morning for the ship. I have to have him on base early so I have to wake up early...so as you can tell already a bad day, hubby is leaving and I am sleep deprived.  I think the first day went ok with him being gone.  I had to babysit yesterday so that took up most of my time.  Also, I finished my friends baby shower invite and went over her house to print them.  We decided to go to the farmers market were we found the best peanut butter balls (mouth is watering).  After I got home I felt bad, I had a headache and I felt sick at my stomach.  I didn't sleep at all because of this.  The sleep I did get was great, lol


Day 2

I woke up this morning (Tuesday) and I felt great, minus I didn't sleep while.  Went right a long with my day till  after lunch.  I got sick and it looked like blood that I threw up (I know, I know gross).  Because I was babysitting I decided not to go see a doc.  I felt bad almost all day.  After this long day I can officially say I feel much better after a warm bath and some meds.  I text my sister and told her and she got my 4 year old niece to call to tell me to go see the doc, it was cute, but of course I didn't listen.  


I am so hoping that this next month flies by in no time.  I miss the hubby already.   

No comments:

Post a Comment