Sunday, August 15, 2010

A new week and a new outlook

Ok this will make the.  I had this post almost finished and something happen and it just deleted itself and I couldn't get it back, but oh well here I go again......


You gals and guys already know that I had a really bad week last week.  It seemed like everything went wrong.  This week I am hoping it is much better than last week.  It seems like I have lots to do this week.  I have put off mowing the yard and I have to get it done tomorrow.  Also I have to wait for tags to come in for our beetle to put them on there before the state of Virginia tows it because its stupid.

Yesterday a friend and I decided to take her lil one and mine to the petting farm and we all had a blast.  Zander loved feeding the animals.  At one point he let his country blood show though.  He decided that he wanted to chase the chickens that were running around.  It was funny till the chicken decided to chase me.  I will admit I was freaked because I didn't want to get pecked.  After we decided to walk away from the chicken coop the damn chicken decided to follow us, it ran to keep up with us.  Finally, after the chicken decided to go play alone the kids got to ride the pony.  Zander rode it by himself, of course the woman was leading it but he didn't need me and also he got done by himself.  It seems like he is growing up so fast....Anyways, on to the funniest part.  My friend's lil girl, which is still a baby was wearing a cute cowgirl hat.  Well, the goats thought it was food and they tried to take it off of her head and eat it, lol.  Animals they are funny at times.

I feel so stupid right now.  The hubby works nights and he should be emailing me so while I am typing this I keep refreshing the email page to see if he has wrote me, lol.  I hate waiting all day just to get a couple of emails from him, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment