Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 3 without him

I swear kids know when their daddy is away...while at least mine does.  This morning started out great.  I felt much better than yesterday and I had so much planned for me a lil man.  After breakfast he goes into his I am not listening to you, screaming, being a baby stage.  He has been doing so great with his attitude and helping me around the house, but today was a different story.  I keep telling myself to be patient tomorrow will be different because every person has a bad day every once in a while because we are human no matter what your age is.  I have found myself today working on my patience, which if you know me patience with me, lol....it does not exist.

 On a good note I got an email for the hubby.  I keep forgetting to check my email because he usually just send it right to my phone, but this time he didn't.  I was up for at least 2 hours before I realized hey I haven't checked my email today.  I have gotten use to not having to check my email, now for the next month I have to get back into the habit of checking it.

I am dreading tomorrow.  I don't babysit and usually on these days I am excited because I get to sleep in, but tomorrow I have to be up early to go to a parent meeting for Zander's preschool.  I don't see why we have to go to a meeting that is 3 hours long.  What is it about preschool that it takes 3 hours to give you everything you need to know about the preschool.  Had an interview when I signed him up, had one last month and got information and I know there is another home visit a week before school starts.  

Summer is almost over.  I cannot believe summer went by so fast.  I know we are still in August, but schools are already started back.  It just seems like summer just got started.  Is it just me or has this year just flown by.  It seems like just yesterday we moved into this house and the beginning of next year it will be a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment