Thursday, August 5, 2010

Blog Hop '10


I have to decided to join Blog Hop '10.  It is hosted by Pensieve.  I am excited to meet different bloggers and read about everything that is happening all over the world. I think if you have a chance that you should join Blog Hop '10 also.  
I have never done this before so......here I go  

About Me 
Hey everyone I am Dana.  I am 24 years old, I am a stay at home mommy, and I am a Proud Navy Wife.  My Sailor and I have been married for 5 1/2 years and we have a son together that is almost 5 years old.  I am from Tennessee, born and raised in the country.  The town I am from is neither small or big....so I guess it is in between, lol.  We currently live in Virginia, close to the beach and I love it.  It is different from back home. I come from a huge family I am the 4th child out of 6 and I am many nieces and only 2 nephews, so you can just imagine how it is like when I do go home for a visit. 

 About my blog
I started writing a blog because with my husband in the Navy, it seems like he is always gone and this gives him a chance to read what is going on in my life when he isn't around for us to talk.  My blog is called Married to the Navy because even though I am married to a Sailor the Navy runs our lives...what city we live in, what days we have together as a family, when we can go on vacation....etc. 


8 comments:

  1. Nice to "meet" you. I am a fellow Military spouse (Go Air Force!) =) and I found you thru the blog hop. Hope you will visit me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm from a big family as well - 5 of us total. Getting together is such a hoot! My siblings are my best friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping in from the Blog Hop! Nice to meet ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Dana, I am stopping by from the Blog Hop too! I live in Virginia too, although I am orginally from Central Coast California!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dana! Stopping by from the blog hop. I'm a fellow Navy Wife in Virginia. Where is your husband stationed?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the bloghop. I'm visiting all blogs that end in five. Nice to meet you!

    Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to your husband for his service to our country and to you for supporting him! Blessings (from Tennessee no less!)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just Hoppin By, Sorry I’m a little late,
    Hi #85...I’m #255 (aka the last blog on the HOP list),
    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete