Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Stress...stress...go away come back...NEVER

The hubby has been gone almost all month and I swear everything has just went wrong.  I thought I had the whole beetle thing worked out...got antique tags switched them and it should of been over with.  The woman was suppose to come and look at the car last week to approve it, well she never made it out to the house I guess.  I called today and now she is saying that the motor has to be put back in it or it will be towed and our last day to put the motor in is tomorrow.   WTF is she kidding I cannot put a motor back in the car, not my thing to do.  I will be charge with a misdemeanor if I don't do this.  Hopefully, she said she may give me a little bit more time, hopefully she will lets pray that she will.  I think the next time the hubby will listen to me about not to take the car apart work on one thing at a time, see women are always right.

Not only did I have to deal with Virginia Beach today I had to deal with Virginia Beach school system telling me my son couldn't go to Early discoveries because he has an IEP.  Early Discoveries is ran by the Y not the school system so they know nothing at all, stupid people.  His teacher called and they are suppose to call me back tomorrow to let me know what is going on, which he can go and hopefully because of this little miss up he still can go.

Home life.......is stressing me out to the max.  I haven't been in the mode to clean, in which I need to but I am just had it.  Lil Man is always screaming, friends suggested I scream with him, but it starts a screaming contest with him and he thinks it is funny.  He has also started throwing things when he gets mad and even slams the door and kicks it over and over.  I think I need ME time.  I was looking foward to a weekend getaway, but I guess with the beetle motor needing to be put back in I have to put that off and buy a rebuild kit or shove it in a storage unit....or just give the damn thing away I am already pissed at it.

But, anyways I am going to go and write my school paper because I am in the mood to right it and because I am pissed at the law this would be a good time to write about what would cause me to break the law.

No comments:

Post a Comment