Sunday, August 29, 2010

Slowly losing it, if I have ever had it

Brandon has been gone for almost a month now and it is really catching up on me.  I am losing my mind.  At this point I am so stressed I just want to set down and cry and be left alone.  Everything has been going wrong and it seems like when daddy is away, you cannot even notice lil man has taking his meds for ADHD.  I have been trying to clean all day I swear and the house doesn't even look like it has even been touched.  I think at some point I need me time.  Hopefully when he comes home that I can have some alone time by myself and just let it all out.

It seems like this week is going to be a long week.  I hate it the first day of the week I am already stressed to the max.  Lil man has another home visit Tuesday and his teachers are coming to introduce themselves and pick up the school supplies.  I still have to double check to make sure I have everything that they ask for.  I know I still have to get a changing of clothes for him and a jacket out for him to keep at school.

Talking about clothes I need to do laundry bad.  I have been putting it off because there is so much that needs to be done around here and that is the last thing that I actually think about is to do the laundry.  So, my goal is tonight before I go to bed at least have 3 loads done.  I still have to shower and get my homework done for the night before I go to bed.  Right now I am trying to get lil man to sleep because he hasn't taken a nap all day and it is one of those days were he is pushing ALL of my buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment