Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 4 without him...I am going to SCREAM!!!!

It seems like when the hubby is gone EVERYTHING goes wrong.  Last night my toilet decided to freaking break and flood my bathroom, hallway, and some of the living room.  I had to go get the neighbor to help me shut it off.  He was nice enough to bring over his vac to clean up the water and to fix it.  I guess a valve broke.  I just wanted to scream, cry, and I one point I was laughing after it was all over.  Lil man kept on saying I peed, flush and it broke, lol.  I am waiting on something else to happen because everything always breaks all at once.

This morning I had a meeting for Zanders school and I woke up late.  I guess I turned my alarm off or something.  It started at nine and my plan was to drop Zander off at the sitters a lil before 8:30, lol.  I was rushed around this morning and I am so freaking sleepy right now.  I did get to take a nap when lil man laid down, but I am still a little tired.

With tomorrow being pay day for us, I am dreading tomorrow.  I hate having to make sure all the bills are paid sometimes.  I feel like I am always forgetting to pay a bill or something.  Then after I am done babysitting tomorrow I am to tackle the commissary, which I know will be packed...it always is.

No comments:

Post a Comment