Thursday, August 5, 2010

My family= Bad Luck

Last night I got a call from my mom saying that my brother was arrested.  When I asked which one it was one of my baby brothers.  I guess my sister's ex husband took a warrant out on him because he messed with his gas tank.  The problem with his is though, when this was suppose to happen he was in CA...how can someone do something when they are miles and miles away from TN.  This is an easy fix though because he has proof where he was and for how long he was there.

Now this is were it gets bad...My other brother called me today.  His bank called and they are filling fraud charges on him.  They said that he made a deposit and when they got the envelope there was no money in it.  He that he had to use his ATM card to deposit it.  Now this is where it gets strange at.  The writing on the deposit slip was not my brothers and the time the deposit was made he was at work.  He just got full custody of his babies and they just froze all of his money for something he did not do.  He went to the bank and the bank sees that it isn't his writing on the slip, the writing looks like a child's hand writing or someone trying to cover up their hand writing.  It is very messy handwriting.  I was thinking his ex wife or soon to be ex wife done this to get him into trouble and try to get the kids back, but she has no access to his account.  My other theory I won't post on here because it has to do with family and I don't want anyone screaming at me, but I told him what I though who it was.  He is going to talk to my sister to see if she recognizes the handwriting on the piece of paper.  It seems like  no matter how hard he works he gets screwed one way or another, it is a bunch of bullsh*t.

No comments:

Post a Comment