Friday, August 6, 2010

Last weekend as family....

This is our last weekend as a family of the summer.  I am really bummed.  Brandon leaves for a workup next week.  It is unbelievable how time flies by just like that.  It seems like deployment is slowly sneaking up on us.  It seems like yesterday he just got home from a deployment and he leaves soon again.  Sometimes I hate the Navy, when they have all of these deployments.  We get to pick orders soon, hopefully it isn't back to back sea duty that would suck big time.  Even though he is going to be gone I still have my Navy family and family back home.  I am hoping the deployment gets pushed back a couple of months were he doesn't have to miss the holidays.  We have be so lucky so fat he has been in for all the major holidays since he has been in.  There are a lot of my friends that their husbands are deploying also, so we have to keep each other busy.


This weekend I am trying to plan things, but at the same time there is so much to do around the house.  I want to spend as much time as possible with the hubby before he leaves.  I was thinking about going to the water park here in Virginia Beach, instead of driving all the way to Williamsburg to go to the big one or I was also thinking just stay at home on the couch and cuddle.  We have dinner plans with some friends this weekend that we haven't got to hang out with in a while, so I am happy about that.

But, right now I am going to go Brandon should be getting back from the junkyard and me and the lil man has to get dressed.


No comments:

Post a Comment